TIMBER CANOPIES LANCASTER
Timber Canopies Lancaster
TIMBER CANOPIES LANCASTER
CHOOSE TIMBER CANOPIES LANCASTER
Do you need to order high quality timber canopies Lancaster? We are Canopy Products and we build and ship timber canopies to England and Ireland.
Accessible in various different shapes and sizes, entrance canopies look amazing and in addition offer protection from the weather.
Obtainable Styles of Timber Canopies Lancaster
Our Company makes 5 various main styles of solid wood canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
Our team create nine different kinds of solid wood flat roof canopies, to shop the full range, take a look here http://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
Here are some examples of Flat Roof Canopy specifications.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other sizes for sale
•An extremely traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t supplied with the canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•A set of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets provided to finish the door canopy.
•Technical – Galvanized steel arms carry the the canopy weight back to the masonry out from sight, within the door canopy carcass. The Canopy is usually treated with a basecoat stain that is micro porous called Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock at 1470mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Larger door canopies could be easily created. Permit around ten days for shipping. Call us for more information.
• Size of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm optimum brick opening.
• The Saddleworth is actually a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t provided.
• Brackets are going to be supplied with the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck glued and affixed on 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Both bearers are fixed above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is installed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. .
• Prices exclude delivery, this will be added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Wider canopies can be created up to 1800mm long. Please allow 10 days to dispatch. .
Wilmslow Wooden Door Canopy
• Available to get lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A standard wood and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The canopy is delivered with galvanised support arms to be bolted to the masonry and tucked away within the canopy carcass. Elaborate timber CW3 corbels will be furnished to finish the set.
• Specs – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is properly secured to three sides of your carcass, a drip rail is outfitted to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to three sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit into the groove. Steel arms hold the canopies weight to the masonry away from sight inside the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and available for over night shipping.