Ashton Wooden Door Canopy with lead look GRP roof Width 1490mm x Projection 700mm – FA4G
- The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy built with a lead look GRP roof that fits over the carcass. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
- A pair of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets supplied to complete the canopy.
- Technical-The G.R.P. roofs have big head location pins fabricated into the down stand at the leading edge of the roof that locate into pre-drilled holes in the drip rail of the carcass, to prevent the roof from lifting in high winds. Galvanized steel arms carry the canopies weight back to the masonry out of sight inside the canopy carcass.The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 42kg.
- Carried in stock at 1470mm as standard for next day delivery.
- Wider canopies can be made up to 1800mm long. Please allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.