WOODEN CANOPIES YORK
Wooden Canopies York
WOODEN CANOPIES YORK
ORDER WOODEN CANOPIES YORK
Do you want to purchase high quality Wooden canopies York? At Canopy Products, we manufacture and deliver Wooden canopies to Britain and Ireland.
Wood canopies are offered in variations to suit the house or property, give defense against weather, and look good!
Kinds of Wooden Canopies
Our Company produces five main styles of wooden canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, there are eight or nine unique styles to select from, follow this link for the complete range of flat roof door canopies
Listed below are some examples of our Flat Roof Canopy technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy.
Lead work is received on-site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other sizes obtainable
•A really traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t provided with the door canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•Two C7 dummy Wooden corbel brackets delivered to finish the canopy.
•Tech Specs – To support the door canopy mass there are galvanized metal arms that can be out of sight contained in the canopy. The Door canopy is definitely cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 39kg.
• In stock is the 1470mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Wider canopies could be made. Please be sure to permit ten days to delivery. Phone for details.
The Versatile Saddleworth Wooden Door Canopy.
• Proportions of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm greatest extent brick opening.
• Lead to be provided – contact us for lead.
• A set of FGS4 brackets are provided to complete the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed to 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. The two bearers are fixed above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail intended for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• Prices exclude shipping, it is added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for following day delivery.
Wilmslow Wooden Door Canopy
• Sold to get lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A classic wood and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• CW3 dummy corbels and steel supports are given with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Specs – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides on the carcass, a drip rail is fitted to 3 sides of the top of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is nailed to three sides of your fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Steel arms hold the canopies weight back to the brickwork out of sight in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for overnight shipping.