DOOR CANOPIES EDINBURGH
Door Canopies Edinburgh
DOOR CANOPIES EDINBURGH
GET DOOR CANOPIES EDINBURGH
Want to purchase prime quality Door Canopies Edinburgh? Here at Canopy Products, we manufacture and deliver timber canopies across the UK.
Accessible in various sizes and shapes, entrance canopies look wonderful and also offer defense against the elements.
Attainable Kinds of Door Canopies Edinburgh
We will produce several main styles of door canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we offer 8 or 9 unique designs from which to choose, to shop the complete collection, click here
Listed below are examples of our own Flat Roof Canopy features.
The Ashton Canopy.
Lead work is received on-site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A very traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 C7 dummy timber corbel brackets delivered in order to complete the canopy.
•Tech – Galvanized stainless steel arms hold the door canopies weight back to the masonry out of sight, inside the canopy carcass. The Door canopy is definitely cured with a basecoat stain which is micro porous generally known as Protek. Weight 39kg.
• In stock at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.
• Bigger door canopies can be built. Please be sure to allow 10 days to dispatch.
• Measurements of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm breadth x 547mm projection. 1030mm optimum brick opening.
• Lead will need to be supplied – contact us for lead.
• Brackets are going to be supplied with the Saddleworth Canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck glued and stapled onto ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are fixed above the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail fastened to 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. .
• 1352mm kept in stock. Obtainable for next day supply. Price does not include shipping.
The Wilmslow Timber Canopy
• To acquire lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• This type of canopy is a common timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be delivered. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Wilmslow Canopy will come with ornamental CW3 dummy corbels and steel supports.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood and 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Moulded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Treated with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and for over night shipping.